2021 Dates & Rates
Please note: All prices are in US Dollars
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Tuition|
|Session 1||Tuesday, June 22||Sunday, July 4||$3,250|
|Session 2||Tuesday, July 6||Sunday, July 18||$3,250|
|Session 3||Tuesday, July 20||Sunday, August 1||$3,250|
|Intersession A||Sunday, July 4||Tuesday, July 6||$325|
|Intersession B||Sunday, July 18||Tuesday, July 20||$325|
|Full Summer||Tuesday, June 22||Sunday, August 1||$9600|
|CIT Program||Tuesday, June 22||Sunday, July 18||$3,900|
|CIT Optional Session 3||Tuesday, July 20||Sunday, August 1||$1,900|
2021 SPORT MAJOR OFFERINGS
Session 1: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer & Dance, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, and Girls Volleyball.
Session 2: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer & Dance, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, and Girls Volleyball.
Session 3: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer & Dance, Golf, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, and Girls Volleyball.
Registration Dates & Information
Wednesday, September 30: Priority registration opens exclusively for families who were registered for 2020
Wednesday, October 14: Registration opens for all families, new and returning.
Sunday, November 15: Families who register by this date receive a $75 early bird discount per session.
Multi-Child Discount: The first camper in the family pays full tuition. Additional children each receive $100 off tuition.
Intersession is a 2 day/2 night adventure exclusively available to campers who stay at camp for multiple sessions. All food and lodging at camp, supervision, transportation and admission to off-site activities are included. Off site activities may include trips to amusement parks, Minor League Baseball games, movies, etc. Exact itineraries subject to change.
A $500 per camper/per session deposit is due at the time of registration via electronic payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check (ACH)) in order to process a camper application. All payments, including deposits, are fully refundable through January 31, 2021.
A $1500 per camper/per session deposit is due at the time of registration after May 1.
Deposits and electronic payments may be made by eCheck, Debit Card (all without surcharge) and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). A non-refundable 2.75% credit card processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
COVID REFUND POLICY, APRIL 2021
As we prepare to return to camp this summer, we are committed to open, honest, and ongoing communication with our camper families.
We know that we’re still in the middle of the pandemic and that there may still be challenges related to COVID-19. Therefore, we are updating our current policies to reflect COVID-19-specific cancellations because we know this summer is unique, because we want to be fair, and because we are in this together. As always, the health and safety of our camp community is our top priority at all times, without compromise. And rekindling the love of camp and joyful Judaism is our shared goal and responsibility.
The existing URJ Camps Cancellation Policy states that if there is a cancellation within 45 days of the beginning of camp, no refund will be issued to the camper family. That would include both deposit and tuition. Because of the unusual circumstances we are once again presented with this summer, we are amending that policy for circumstances specifically related to COVID-19.
If a camper withdraws from camp or is sent home due to COVID-19, a 15% non-refundable fee will be assessed to cover the many expenses camp incurred in order to open for the summer, and then the balance of tuition owed will be prorated based on the number of nights attended. This new policy applies if:
• A camper can’t attend camp due to a positive COVID-19 test within the prescribed isolation period before camp, upon arrival on opening day, or during the camp session.
• If a camper in your child’s pod tests positive and you want your child to return home early.
If there is a cancellation prior to or during the camp session that is not directly related to your child and COVID-19, our original cancellation policies remain the same. The revised refund policy does not apply if:
• A camper is sent home because of COVID-19 who then returns to camp following their isolation period.
• A camper is withdrawn from the program because there is a positive case in camp outside of the camper’s pod.
If there is a cancellation prior to or during the camp session that is not related to COVID-19 in nature, our original cancellation policies remain the same.
While we are preparing to welcome your campers this summer, we also recognize that there may be circumstances out of our control that could necessitate a change, such as:
• Program cancellation
• Reduction in camp’s capacity because of local health regulations
• Significant modification to camp’s programmatic offerings or fee structures
• A change of venue
Should we be required to change or cancel programs, we will offer opportunities for families to:
• Roll tuition payments over towards a 2022 URJ summer program
• Consider a deeply meaningful contribution towards the perpetuation of our camp community by converting all or part of your tuition into a donation. If you generously choose to donate your tuition, every dollar will be matched through the Harold Grinspoon Foundation’s ‘All Together Now 2021’ program to support camps.
• Families may also request a refund.
Thank you for your ongoing partnership and support. Of course, we will continue to keep you updated on all things as camp draws near. We look forward to a happy, healthy, and meaningful summer celebrating the very best of Jewish camp!
Cancellation by January 31, 2021 – 100% of tuition including the deposit is refundable.
Cancellation between February 1, 2021 and March 23, 2021 – 100% of tuition is refundable except for the deposit.
Cancellation between March 24, 2021 and May 8, 2021 – 75% of tuition is refundable
Cancellation after May 8, 2021 – no refunds will be given unless stated below.
Camp reserves the right to refund any eligible refund in multiple installments as determined by Camp.
Refunds will be given without penalty (including deposit):
- for campers on a “Waiting List” (those not able to be placed in their desired session at Camp) if at any time they choose to be removed from the list or are ultimately unable to be placed;
- if Camp is unable or elects not to open because of government regulations, orders or guidelines
- if Camp is required to cancel the session of a child with a pre-existing health condition;
- If Camp is unable to secure a rental facility;
- if Camp is unable or chooses not to open at their own discretion.
Refunds will not be made if Camper has attended any portion of the session at Camp. This covers all circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Camper’s homesickness
- Camper’s refusal or inability to participate in the normal activities at Camp
- Camper’s violation of any rules, regulations or policies at Camp for which Camper has been provided notice, and as described in “Camper’s Participation and Camp Program Expectations” section.
Registration is now open for Summer 2021
We are committed to ensuring that no child is denied a Jewish summer experience at 6 Points Sports Academy.
one happy camper
Your first-time camper may be eligible for a One Happy Camper grant of up to $1000!