2021 Dates & Rates
Please note: All prices are in US Dollars
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Tuition|
|Session 1||Tuesday, June 22||Sunday, July 4||$3,250|
|Session 2||Tuesday, July 6||Sunday, July 18||$3,250|
|Session 3||Tuesday, July 20||Sunday, August 1||$3,250|
|Intersession A||Sunday, July 4||Tuesday, July 6||$325|
|Intersession B||Sunday, July 18||Tuesday, July 20||$325|
|Full Summer||Tuesday, June 22||Sunday, August 1||$9600|
|CIT Program||Tuesday, June 22||Sunday, July 18||$3,900|
|CIT Optional Session 3||Tuesday, July 20||Sunday, August 1||$1,900|
2021 SPORT MAJOR OFFERINGS
Session 1: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer & Dance, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, and Girls Volleyball.
Session 2: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer & Dance, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, and Girls Volleyball.
Session 3: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer & Dance, Golf, Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, and Girls Volleyball.
Registration Dates & Information
Wednesday, September 30: Priority registration opens exclusively for families who were registered for 2020
Wednesday, October 14: Registration opens for all families, new and returning.
Sunday, November 15: Families who register by this date receive a $75 early bird discount per session.
Multi-Child Discount: The first camper in the family pays full tuition. Additional children each receive $100 off tuition.
Intersession is a 2 day/2 night adventure exclusively available to campers who stay at camp for multiple sessions. All food and lodging at camp, supervision, transportation and admission to off-site activities are included. Off site activities may include trips to amusement parks, Minor League Baseball games, movies, etc. Exact itineraries subject to change.
A $500 per camper/per session deposit is due at the time of registration via electronic payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check (ACH)) in order to process a camper application. All payments, including deposits, are fully refundable through January 31, 2021.
Cancellation by January 31, 2021 – 100% of tuition including the deposit is refundable.
Cancellation between February 1, 2021 and March 23, 2021 – 100% of tuition is refundable except for the deposit.
Cancellation between March 24, 2021 and May 8, 2021 – 75% of tuition is refundable
Cancellation after May 8, 2021 – no refunds will be given unless stated below.
Camp reserves the right to refund any eligible refund in multiple installments as determined by Camp.
Refunds will be given without penalty (including deposit):
- for campers on a “Waiting List” (those not able to be placed in their desired session at Camp) if at any time they choose to be removed from the list or are ultimately unable to be placed;
- if Camp is unable or elects not to open because of government regulations, orders or guidelines
- if Camp is required to cancel the session of a child with a pre-existing health condition;
- If Camp is unable to secure a rental facility;
- if Camp is unable or chooses not to open at their own discretion.
Refunds will not be made if Camper has attended any portion of the session at Camp. This covers all circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Camper’s homesickness
- Camper’s refusal or inability to participate in the normal activities at Camp
- Camper’s violation of any rules, regulations or policies at Camp for which Camper has been provided notice, and as described in “Camper’s Participation and Camp Program Expectations” section.
Registration is now open for Summer 2021
We are committed to ensuring that no child is denied a Jewish summer experience at 6 Points Sports Academy.
one happy camper
Your first-time camper may be eligible for a One Happy Camper grant of up to $1000!