To enrich and inspire the lives of campers and staff by strengthening Jewish identity and connection while teaching Jewish knowledge and values through sports. We use high-quality sports instruction from professionally trained coaches and staff, integrated with fun summer camp activities, to provide Jewish ‘teachable moments’ primarily through informal Jewish education.
To encourage campers to learn more about living a Jewish life through camp activities, friendships, and sports. We create a place where campers and staff can possess a deep commitment both to living active meaningful Jewish lives and nurturing outstanding athletic ability through a unique sports camp experience. We welcome campers aged 4th-11th grade into our camp and hope to increase the percentage of campers and adults from the Reform movement that participates in our camp annually.
The Game Plan for an Awesome Summer!
At 6 Points Sports Academy, young Jewish athletes from across +33 states and 7 countries participate in a unique camping experience that combines professional sports coaching and the beloved traditions of Reform Jewish camping.
Our programs are open to athletes entering grades 4 through 12.
Campers feed their passion for sports at 6 Points and strengthen their identity as Jewish athletes! Our unique approach to Jewish education promotes Jewish identity building throughout the course of each day. Our campers not only improve their athletic abilities, they build self-confidence, strong connections to their peers and grow into proud Jewish athletes.
At 6 Points we:
- Develop athletic skills through intensive training with top-level coaches in state-of-the art facilities.
- Embrace Judaism through our seamlessly integrated Jewish Values education program.
- Foster connections by providing a safe, comfortable environment in which to have fun.
- Build self-confidence by setting goals, challenging, encouraging each other and celebrating our successes.
- Create the next generation of proud Jewish Athletes!