To register, click on the location below:
North Carolina (Summer 2020):
August 10 - September 1: Post-Summer Priority registration for 2019 families
September 2 - October 27: Priority Registration for new and returning families
October 28: Regular Registration opens for new and returning families
2020 Dates & Sports Majors
North Carolina (2020 dates)
Session 1: June 16 - June 28
Sports Majors: Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Baseball, Softball, Cheer & Dance, Girls' Volleyball, Gymnastics*
Session 2: June 30 - July 12
Sports Majors: Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Baseball, Boys' Lacrosse, Girls' Lacrosse, Cheer & Dance, Girls' Volleyball
Session 3: July 14 - July 26
Sports Majors: Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Baseball, Boys' Lacrosse, Girls' Lacrosse, Cheer & Dance, Girls' Volleyball, Golf*, Sports Journalism*
*New Majors for Summer 2020!
Tips to ensure your registration process is quick and easy:
- This is a secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
- Select a Session and then select a Sport Major.
- Campers remaining at camp for multiple sessions should register for Intersession.
- Pay the deposit online using either a Visa or Mastercard.
- Upload a photo of your camper. Please have the file available for upload during the application process.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirming that your application went through. The application will then be reviewed by the staff and you will receive a second email confirming that your child has been enrolled and we have charged your credit card.
- To register another child from your family, when you reach the Application Submitted screen, click on the link to Begin New Application.
- In the event you are unable to register online or you experience any technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-208-1650.