- Must be a registered nurse or licensed vocational nurse, currently licensed.
- Experience in pediatric, camp or school nursing preferred.
- Plan for and supervise health and safety of camp community.
- Supervision and care for people admitted to the Health Center.
- Dispensing of medications during designated times (breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening, bedtime).
- Communication with parents regarding medical needs; communication with counselors and unit heads regarding medical decisions influencing their campers.
- Follow standing orders of camp physician or visiting physician.
- Keep and maintain all health records good order, updating them as needed. Keep a permanent log of evaluations in CampMinder immediately after treatments.
- Serving on call for night and evening supervision of the Health Center and emergency needs, in rotation with other nurses as directed by the Assistant Director.
- Coordination and collaboration with the nursing team, camp physician, athletic trainers, and medical coordinator.