You only have 1 week left to get your Tikkun Olam 5K t-shirt and support Out of the Garden Project and St. Joseph Center, our partner organizations. Here are just a few reasons why you won’t want to miss out on the opportunity.
- Be part of something bigger – Purchasing one t-shirt may not make you feel like you are making a big difference. Imagine, though, if we all join together. Think about the additional families who gain access to nutritious meals through Out of the Garden Project, or Joseph Center who will be able to provide further resources to individuals experiencing homelessness!
- We are commanded to give tzedakah—As Jews, we have a responsibility to pursue justice, and tzedakah is even viewed as one of the highest of all the commandments!
- Help strengthen our local communities—For two months out of the year, Greensboro, North Carolina and Los Angeles, California become our summer home. As we work at camp to build a strong community of proud Jewish athletes, we must also take advantage of the opportunity to help the communities around us.
- Our campers love to do the right thing—The Jewish athletes that come to 6 Points are always looking for ways to help one another, on and off the field. This is just one way for our community to display our core values of leadership, growth, pride, intention, sportsmanship, and intention!
- You’ll have an awesome t-shirt to wear—On the second Shabbat of each session, we come together as a 6 Points community for the Tikkun Olam 5K and to learn about the injustices affecting our communities. Why not run in style?
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t delay, purchase you 5K t-shirt today!